Why Do Online Casinos Offer 200% Bonuses?
- Your deposit(s) will be matched by 200% this is the meaning of casino bonus 200. If you deposit 100 EUR, for example, you will get 200 EUR.
- There is a maximum amount of bonus funds you can win via this 200 deposit bonus offer. The “…” part of the offer defines this limit.
- You must be a new member at that 200 bonus online casino,
- You must make a minimum deposit.
That’s it: Most of the time, the 200 casino deposit bonus will be activated automatically right after making the deposit. Sometimes, you may be required to use a code, such as try me 200 casino bonus code. And sometimes, the customer support may have to manually activate your casino 200 bonus. But as a general rule, making a deposit will be the only thing you need to do in order to activate your online casino 200 bonus.
Welcome/sign up bonuses are the most effective marketing tool to gain new members, as everybody likes getting free bonus funds to play casino games
Simply put, 200% bonus casino offers exist to gain new customers. And sometimes, this offer is made to promote a specific provider, in order to gain attention. For example, 200 casino bonus Netent promotions will be specific to the game collection of this provider and allow the players to spin the reels with a doubled balance. In any case, there are two important things to know about 200 bonus casinos:
- Casino bonus 200% offers won’t be available infinitely. The average match rate of welcome bonuses is 100%, and a 200% rate is quite high. Online casinoswon’t be able to keep up with these rates for long times, as they are not profitable enough. Therefore, 200 casino bonus offers will always be limited with a certain time period, for example, only for a month.
- Casino 200% bonus offers will always require making a deposit. There is no such thing as a casino $200 no deposit bonus – no online casino will give that much money for free, thus rising the question of “How to make money from online casino bonuses?“. You will always make a minimum deposit, which will be around 10 EUR, to activate the 200 bonus casino deal.
And as can be expected, 200 bonus casino offers will come with a wagering requirement, like all other online casino promotions. Let’s take a closer look at this requirement and explain what it means.
The Wagering Requirement: The Catch Of 200% Bonus Casino Offers
Every 200 signup bonus casino will ask you to complete a wagering requirement in order to use or withdraw your bonus funds. Let’s say you managed to get 200 EUR bonus in exchange for depositing 100 EUR. These funds will be “locked” until the wagering requirement is complete – you will see them in your account but won’t be able to use them. This especially affects 200 welcome bonus casino deals: You must know that you cannot use or withdraw the bonus immediately after becoming a member and making a deposit.
The wagering requirement is a literal term: It means reaching a total wagering amount. This requirement always has a rate and it defines how much money you need to wager in total. For example, if this rate is 40x and you managed to get 200 EUR in bonus funds, you must wager 8.000 EUR first (40 x 200). Note that wagering means using the money you deposited to play games: If you credit your account with 8.000 EUR but don’t use that money to play games, you won’t be able to complete the requirement. There are two important things to know about wagering: